On the FTP server there is a new directory “v2.0” containing the high resolution spectra for version 2.0 of the spectral library. The changes are as follows:
- extended towards higher temperatures (15,000 K)
- changed the values at which [alpha/Fe] is sampled
- extended the use of special line profiles, e.g. for Ca, down to 4000 K
- filled holes in the grid, especially the previously missing models at 5000 K
- added some models with logg=6.5 and logg=-0.5
The physical assumptions for the new spectra are the same as in version 1.0.
The other data products as the convolved grids, the specific intensities and so on will follow within the next couple of weeks.
Please continue citing the Husser et al. (2013) paper as before.